Food Lovers Diet - What's So Funny?

A friend of mine recommended the Food Lovers Diet to help me lose weight. I wanted to do some research and when I did, I just had to laugh. Every diet on the planet claims to be a Food Lovers Diet!

The one thing they have in common is that they all say you can eat your favorite foods and still lose weight. Now that sounds pretty attractive. We've all been on diets where you eat mini portions of tasteless food. You expect great results but when you get on the scale, you're amazed to see that you hardly lost anything!
As I was doing this research, I came across something that was really unique. It was called Calorie Shifting. They also said that you can lose weight while eating the foods you love. They went into a lot of detail about how this works, and they promise you will lose weight very quickly
  







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Loading...

Funny Pictures